Here is a short description of some recent talks I’ve given in the past months regarding bilingualism.
- After Amigos School in Cambridge, Ma, February 2010.
- LEX, a language organization based in, Belmont Ma.
- Arlington Public Library on March 13. There were over 100 enthusiastic people there, and then they asked me to follow up with some posts on a google list.
- Fort Hill School in Northampton with Jill de Villiers, professor of Psychology at Smith College
- Brandeis University, in Waltham Mass, April 29 (“Being bilingual in a monolingual culture”)
- Two-Way Spanish/English Charter School in Hoboken, New Jersey. I toured the new facility and spoke at their parents’ meeting.
- Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care, June 12th, Springfield. Topic: Emerging Literacy in Two languages.
All of these are really exciting! I can’t wait to update more about it.